Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Kaya's Meet Outfit!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I have never taken Kaya out of her Meet Outfit, nor have I undone her braids! The other day I was wondering what her neck said, and when I looked there was a huge stain on her vinyl from the dress!!!! Has anyone else had this for an issue? I bet her feet and stuff are stained too, but I don't want to take off her shoes. Maybe it is time . . . .

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should tell American Girl.I am sure they will do something about it,like send you a new Kaya.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet they would . . .She is the doll that my big sister gave me, and her joints were loose from day one. She has such a sweet face though, and her lips and cheeks are rosier than the other Kayas I have seen, so I am wary of sending her back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •